Sá vísun á þennan afskaplega langa lista af sönnunum fyrir tilvist Guðs á foruminu hjá James Randi. Þarna eru margar ansi skemmtilega "sannanir". Hér eru nokkrar næstum því af handahófi.
108 ARGUMENT FROM ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCE (I)(1) I once experienced something I can't explain.
(2) Atheists offer several possible, natural explanations.
(3) You're just guessing! I was there.
(4) Therefore, God exists.
99 ARGUMENT FROM AGNOSTICISM(1) I don't know and you don't know either.
(2) Therefore, God exists
51 ARGUMENT FROM INFINITE REGRESS(1) Ask Atheists what caused the Big Bang.
(2) Regardless of their answer, ask how they know this.
(3) Continue process until the Atheist admits he doesn't know the answer to one of your questions.
(4) You win!
(5) Therefore, God exists.
Þessi er í dálitlu uppáhaldi hjá mér.
296 ARGUMENT FROM BUZZWORDS(1) As game theory clearly shows, the irreducibly complex nature of the universe indicates probabilistic fine-tuning at the quantum level and renders God logically necessary.
(2) Therefore, God exists.
216# ARGUMENT FROM OFFENSIVENESS, aka GOODY2SHOES'S ARGUMENT(1) You keep making statements that I think are generalizations, hypocritical, and bigoted.
(2) I will only agree to stay if you stop that.
(3) [non-believer tries to be non-offensive]
(4) You're still offending me because of [insert random statement here].
(5) [non-believer rereads her posts before posting, posting when she thinks she is not being offensive].
(6) I'm offended!
(7) [non-believer tears her hair out trying to figure out how to be non-offensive]
(8) This conversation is just the two of us. I think we should stop this conversation.
(9) [non-believer figures 'Fuck it' and posts what she really thinks]
(10) WOW! WHAT A BIGOT! I'm leaving!
(11) I have a spiritual victory.
(12) Therefore, God exists.